Terms and Conditions – 7 Golf Hire
The booking process through the webpage www.7golfhire.com inexorably implies the express acceptance by the customer and/or end user of each and every one of the general conditions that are expressed below and of the particular conditions to the contracted service that are indicated in the booking form.
- – PURPOSE
7GolfHire avails of all the necessary equipment to practice golf in the island of Gran Canaria, during every calendar month of the year, the company hires all the equipment needed or, independently, clubs, balls, shoes, gloves during a minimum period of one day up to four weeks, including delivery and collection service throughout all the island (any address, hotel, port or airport), all included in the hire price.
- – CONDITIONS TO ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OF 7GOLFHIRE.
- a) In order to access the services offered in our webpage 7golfhire.com it is essential to be of legal age (over 18 years old), to have the necessary legal capacity to contract and to accept the totality of the general conditions and the particular conditions specified herein, regarding the service offered in the webpage;
- b) The customer is aware and accepts that the access to this webpage is of its exclusive responsibility;
- c) The customer confirms the indicated dates, the number of equipment and other data incorporated in the booking form;
- d) 7GolfHire bookings the right to make the necessary changes within the established terms and conditions, at any time, as well as within the webpage, listings of prices and supplies;
- e) The customer will have to include their credit card details in the booking form and expressly authorizes the payment of the amounts due under the booking (if this is the chosen payment mode), or if applicable, the customer also authorises the payment of the penalties or returns due to 7GolfHire, in agreement with the conditions set out in the present document.
For all reservations or acquisitions made through www.7golfhire.com, payment will be made with a valid credit card, in the moment of the reservation. Hereby, the customer expressly authorizes 7GolfHire to charge their credit card the penalties if the equipment is returned outside the agreed time, lost, stolen, broken or not returned, as well as any other applicable fees agreed under these Terms and Conditions.
- f) If one or several of the clauses included in the general or particular terms & that appear in our webpage were declared total or partially null or ineffective, the nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect the particular clause or its part declared null or ineffective, while the rest of terms & conditions remain being considered valid and effective.
- g) The documentation required to receive the equipment is the following:
– Valid credit card.
– Copy of the booking confirmation.
- h) If any article within the Terms and Conditions that appear on our webpage should be declared totally or partially effectless or futile, this will only affected the given disposition or the part of it that was declared effectless or futile, maintaining all the effect of all the other Terms and Conditions.
- – PRICES
The conditions and price of the booking are established in the page the webpage www.7golfhire.com and is detailed specifically in the booking form.
The prices indicated in the webpage www.7golfhire.com, include the indirect taxes.
The detail of the final amount to be paid for the contracted services will be listed in the following manner: price of the selected service, the indirect taxes and the total amount to pay.
7GolfHire reserves the right to modify the prices that appear in the webpage www.7golfhire.com. 7GolfHire also reserves the right to correct any errors that may exist in the price information of the contracted service, previous notification, in this case, to the customer.
The special offers and promotions will only be valid during the period of time and with the conditions indicated in the webpage.
- – PAYMENT FORM
The customer will be able to make the payment in any of the following forms:
- a) Payment with credit card;
- b) Payment through Paypal;
- c) Payment in destiny: The customer will be able to pay in cash or by credit card at the time of the delivery to the customer by 7GolfHire of the booked material. In this case, the customer will guarantee the booking, incorporating in the form the credit card details, authorizing 7GolfHire from that moment to charge any penalty costs according to the conditions set out herewith, charges in case of no-show, charges for modification or cancellation of the booking or any other expenses in concept of loss, robbery or breakage of the rented equipment.
- – BOOKING CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION
Booking modification: any modification will be subject to the availability of the booked equipment for the new requested dates, for this reason all modifications (extension or reduction of the period of rent, change of dates, number of equipment) will have to be requested by electronic mail and must be made in writing and agreed amongst both parties, the customer and 7GolfHire.
Booking Cancellation: the booking will be able to be cancelled at any time, by email only.
All the cancellations will have a minimum charge of 15 Euro.
The cancellations made with less than 28 calendar days to the date of delivery, will have a 40% charge of the total amount of the cancelled booking.
The cancellations made with less than 14 calendar days to the date of delivery, will have a 60% charge of the total amount of the cancelled booking.
The cancellations made with less than 7 calendar days to the date of delivery, will not have right to reimbursement of the amount of the booking fee.
Non-show Charge: If within 30 minutes of the date and time agreed for the delivery and unless prior notification and agreement between the parties, the booking will be automatically cancelled automatically and there will be no reimbursement of the booking price.
Any charge or reimbursement to be made by 7GolfHire in concept of any of these circumstances will be made in the credit card referred to in the booking form, having been expressly accepted by the customer from this moment.
Cancellation due to Force Majeure: If 7GolfHire makes a cancellation of a booking due to Force Majeure circumstances, understanding by such those circumstances brought upon by external causes, abnormal and unforeseeable, whose consequences could not have been avoided in spite of to having acted with the necessary due diligence, the carried out booking will be annulled, without right to claim or compensation on the part of the user or customer.
- – EXPENSES BY LOSS, ROBBERY OR BREAKAGE. The customer will be responsible for the rented equipment having to pay in case of loss, deviation, robbery or breakage, the detailed amounts for each type of club:
|Taylor Made Driver||€ 60||€ 300|
|Taylor Made Wood||€ 60||€ 249|
|Taylor Made Iron||€ 50||€ 110|
|Taylor Made Putter||€ 50||€ 150|
- – LIMIT OF RESPONSIBILITY OF 7GOLFHIRE.
7GolfHire has limited responsibility to the damages that could cause derived of the booking, from a contractual and extra-contractual perspective, to the amount of the booking.
7GolfHire is not responsible in any way, for the damage that the customer may inflict to himself or a third party, with the hired equipment.
7GolfHire is not responsible for any damages caused caused by the use of the webpage www.7golfhire.com, its misuse by the customer or user, by the interruptions, defects or errors of the network or the system or computer equipment, the access and/or non-authorized use of the data of the user and other information incorporated in the page.
- – PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
7GolfHIre will deal with its customers and users data in an automated form, guaranteeing the confidentiality of the same and their incorporation to the files of its responsibility enrolled in the Publication and document record department of the Agency of Protection of Data, in accordance with the arranged matters in Statutory law 15/1999, of 13 of December, Protection of Personal Law and Character data 34/2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce and concordant legislation, informing to the customers and users who will be able to exert their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition going in writing a: 7GolfHire- Ivan Kelly in the direction: Pasaje el Narciso, 4 – Los Peñones, 35412 Arucas, Las Palmas, España.
- – NOTICES
The notifications, requests and other communications that may have to be made by the referring parts to the general conditions, will have to be made in writing addressing 7GolfHire, in the electronic mail or by ordinary mail in the following address: Pasaje el Narciso, 4 – Los Peñones, 35412 Arucas, Las Palmas, Spain and directed to the customer in the electronic mail and/or the mailing address that it indicates in the booking form, being understood that properly the moment and date of their reception have been realised to all the effects.
- – JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The customer and/or user accept that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service she is the Spanish and is under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Arucas, province of Las Palmas, Spain for the resolution of the divergences that derive from the present interpretation or set out application of the terms and conditions.